The School upholds the belief that man was created as a being of high intellect and responsibility, expressing true education as the harmonious development of the spiritual, physical and moral powers.
The objectives are defined as follows:
1. To offer the child a well-balanced programme of personal development.
2. To develop in each child the ability to find and use information and materials independently.
3. To develop emotional stability through a congenial environment and relationship in the classroom.
4. To develop in each child the ability to read with understanding, to spell correctly in written work, to solve problems through the use of skills in Arithmetic and to speak and write more effectively.
5. To help the child grow and be an asset to our country, India and to the community at large.
6. To assist in the needs of the community, especially the poor and the aged.
7. Constancy is the key word for every Sebastian.